Full-time / part-time internship at DAFNE’s advocacy team in Brussels
DAFNE is looking for a public affairs / legal intern to support its Brussels based advocacy team to start as soon as possible. The internship is a full-time internship, but can be adjusted to part-time if needed. We are looking for candidates for a six-months paid internship at Philanthropy House in Brussels.
The ideal candidate has experience in EU public affairs, has a good understanding of the legislative work related to the philanthropy and non-profit sector and is fluent in English (written and spoken). Other languages are an asset.
The tasks related to the internship are about supporting the advocacy work of DAFNE:
- Contributing to regular EU and national advocacy monitoring for members
- Arranging meetings with policy makers (all 3 EU institutions)
- Compiling briefing documents and helping with position papers on legislative files of relevance to our sector (i.e. taxation, anti-money laundering, foreign funding restrictions, cross-border giving)
- Supporting the work of DAFNE’s Legal Affairs Committee and in particular preparing meetings with EC, EP and Council
- Helping with DAFNE data base (members, political contacts, key stakeholders)
- Supporting DAFNE’s internal and external communication
DAFNE is offering an inspiring working environment, access to a great European network in politics and philanthropy and unlimited learning opportunities. Find more information about DAFNE here: www.dafne-online.eu
Please send your motivation letter and CV in English by email as soon as possible, but latest on 10 September 2018 to the DAFNE Executive Director Max von Abendroth:
We will proceed with interviews of short-listed candidates on an ongoing basis.
You can find the job offer as a pdf here: 20180824 DAFNE internship-2