Full-time / part-time internship at DAFNE’s advocacy team in Brussels
DAFNE is looking for a public affairs / legal intern to support its Brussels based advocacy team to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate has experience in EU public affairs, has a good understanding of the legislative work related to the philanthropy and non-profit sector and is fluent in English (written and spoken). Other languages are an asset.
The internship is a full-time internship, but can be adjusted to part-time if needed. The internship should be at least for three months.
The tasks related to the internship are about supporting the advocacy work of DAFNE:
- Contributing to regular EU and national advocacy monitoring for members
- Arranging meetings with policy makers (all 3 EU institutions)
- Compiling briefing documents and helping with position papers on legislative files of relevance to our sector (i.e. taxation, anti-money laundering, foreign funding restrictions, cross-border giving)
- Supporting the work of DAFNE’s Legal Affairs Committee and in particular preparing meetings with EC, EP and Council
- Supporting the DAFNE team in setting up the EU policy conference “Philanthropy Scrum: Co-creating the Single Market for Philanthropy” on 28 May 2018 in Brussels
- Helping with DAFNE data base (members, political contacts, key stakeholders)
DAFNE is offering an inspiring working environment, access to a great European network in politics and philanthropy and unlimited learning opportunities. This is a paid internship.
Please send your motivation letter and CV in English by email as soon as possible, but latest on 21 March 2018 to the DAFNE Executive Director Max von Abendroth: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will proceed with interviews of short-listed candidates on an ongoing basis.
You can find pdf version here.