Why Philanthropy Europe?
Challenges and the opportunities for Europe‘s philanthropy field are both big, demanding and potentially huge in terms of impact on the future of private funding for public good.
Philanthropy Europe is an invitation to leaders of today’s and tomorrow’s philanthropy support organisations, willing to take new approaches to manage relationships within and outside the sector and to leverage the full potential of cooperation for the benefit of Europe’s philanthropy ecosystem.
As the umbrella organisation of 30 donor and foundation networks across Europe DAFNE is happy to act as a facilitator for Philanthropy Europe as a fully inclusive format for enhanced cooperation. If you want to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to stay tuned
DAFNE publishes a monthly Philanthropy Europe newsletter including original content about latest news from the philanthropy field, what we read, events and job opportunities in the sector.
You can subscribe here to the Philanthropy Europe newsletter.
If you want to read the issues you have missed, please find them here:
- 29.05.2019 “Applying insight with foresight”
- 30.04.2019 “Philanthropy at the crossroads?“
- 26.03.2019 “Everybody can be a changemaker“
Want to learn and network?
Find here all relevant philanthropy events in Europe: European Philanthropy Calendar, co-created by Ariadne, Civitates, DAFNE, ECFI, EDGE Funders Alliance, EPIM and NEF.
Build your knowledge
Here are some relevant sources about Europe’s philanthropy field:
- Country profiles for philanthropy across Europe
- European edition of the Global Philanthropy Environment Index 2018
- Enlarging the space for European philanthropy by Prof. Dr. Oonagh Breen
- Using the 4Cs: Evaluating professional support to philanthropy